Blessing in Creation!

Blessing in Creation!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Mid summer recount

I haven't blogged in over a month. The Blogathon ended and I immediately left for a 10 day whirlwind vacation in Wisconsin, came home to organize a Birthday party sleepover with 10 wild 11 year olds, and hosted 2 young Chinese exchange students for 10 days. Whew! Time to breathe. And in the midst of it all, I had my first article published! :-) I've now been busy preparing for a friend's wedding, ordering homeschool curriculum, and attempting all the summer projects that have been on the to do list since several winters ago! Ah, summer!

Future posts to include thoughts on the Exchange program - it really was a great experience. And thoughts on the Harry Potter hype (of which I a not part of).

For now check out July's issue at www.vancoubverfamilymagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment