Blessing in Creation!

Blessing in Creation!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Beating Budget Blues with Frugal Fun

Once you turn it on, it goes full steam ahead. I am talking about the creative juices in my brain. I read once that you would make a great writer if almost everything gives you and idea for an article or a book. I have more ideas than I can count or keep track of.

It is times like this that I wish I had taken more note of all those organizationsl ideas suggested to me over the years! But then that is another idea!

I like to come up with titles for my ideas and then I mold my idea to the title. Here is my latest, "Beating Budget Blues with Frugal Fun". Any thoughts?

I was thinking along the lines of what to do with the kids all summer long when budgets are tight and gas prices are outrageous. How do we ensure the kids still have fun in spite of the economy?

Being the naturally frugal person that I am, I take advantage of every free or low cost event I hear about. And I decided that it would make a great article to share. So . . . stay tuned for more insight into the frugal fun loving mind of mine!

And feel free to share your penny pinching entertaining activities with me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment