Blessing in Creation!

Blessing in Creation!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Countdown 10 Days of Blogging

There are 10 days left to the 2011 Wordcount Blogathon. So I thought I would post 10reasons the Blogathon has helped my writing. One reason for each of the last 10 days.

Reason 10: Discipline
Writing everyday has given me discipline. I have heard that it takes 21 days to create a habit. I have been blogging daily for 22 days now! There were days when I was tired, there were days, I almost forgot to blog, and there were days when I couldn't think of anything to say. (If you know me well, you may find that last statement hard to believe!) But I pressed on and I did it. It really has become easier and I am actually enjoying it. Now I may not continue to blog daily, but I do plan to blog regularly.

I hope you will continue to follow me on this journey, and together we will boldly go where I have not gone before! I'm not sure where that is, but it sounded catchy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment