Blessing in Creation!

Blessing in Creation!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Work Day

As I continue to reflect on days of the week and how they affect our attitudes and outlooks, I can’t help but think of the focus and energy that Wednesdays seem to bring. It is the middle of the week, past the dreaded Monday and well on the way to Friday and the weekend. Wednesdays seem to be a day where we can get a lot done both at work and home. We are well into our weekly routines and able to accomplish tasks at hand easily and often quickly.
I often hear from my husband how Wednesdays is a day that he “was able to accomplish a lot!” Sound familiar? It’s a day when getting up early doesn’t seem so hard and waiting for lunch doesn’t seem to take so long. It’s not usually an exciting day, but one approached with confidence , energy and positive outlooks. At least in my home it is. How about yours? What are your thoughts on Wednesdays?

No comments:

Post a Comment