Blessing in Creation!

Blessing in Creation!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Countdown Day 4- Blogging Workout

Blogging everyday is a workout. It takes discipline, strength, determination, and will power. It is a lot like running. It is hard to get started. You spend a lot of time thinking about it, preparing, finding the right shoes (topic), comfortable clothing (or comfortable place to right), etc. Then you get going and it feels good for a while. Oh no, the difficulty breathing starts, you have to muster through the pain, the writer's block, or the leg or writer's cramp. You see the finish line, the end of the blogathon is near, you can do it! Only a little more and then you can relax. Once you are done with the run, you feel good, maybe even great. I can run more you think. I could continue to write daily, you have lots of new ideas, goals, Marathons maybe?

3 more days after today. I have almost crossed that finish line. I feel energized and inspired to create, to write, to reach my goals.

In January, I made 2 goals for the year - to launch my freelance writing career and to run 2 miles by the end of summer. It is nearing the end of May and I have run 2 1/2 miles (not without blistered toes, but I exceeded my goal). I have also sent off tow articles for likely publication. I am inspired to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment