Blessing in Creation!

Blessing in Creation!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Countdown 8 Days To Go.

Reason 8: Learning From Others

Blogging daily has encouraged me to search out other blogs. Viewing others creativity has inspired my own. Some blogs out there are amazing. Colorful, informative, inspiring blogs sharing tips, ideas, stories, and inspiration. I love it. I dream of having a blog that entices, teaches, and encourages others. This goal has urged me to learn both the technical aspects of blogging and enhancing my blog as well as given me ideas to add depth and variety to my writing.

If you blog, or have thought about blogging, I encourage you to view other blogs, follow ones you like, swap ideas and tips. If you don't feel you have the time, I have seen some that just share seasonally, or use it as an online photo album to connect with family who do not live nearby. Yes, blogging can be time consuming, but it can also be fun, adventurous and rewarding. Why don't you give it a try? And share it with me so I we go on this journey of life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment