Blessing in Creation!

Blessing in Creation!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Countdown Day 7 Determination

I have wanted to be a writer ever since I can remember. I have so many ideas for books, articles and curriculum that I have lost track. Today I was asked if I had determination? YES! I have often thought about writing the books and articles swimming around in my head, but other things, life for instance, always seemed to get in the way. It seemed that demands of being an employee, wife, mother, volunteer, homemaker, teacher, etc were always coming first leaving little or no room to write. This year I was determined to begin my writing career – no excuses! I’ve journaled, entered a blogathon and blogger daily, written and submitted queries, had two articles accepted, participate in an awesome Book giveaway and won some amazing books. Determination has paid off and inspired to me to continue!

7 days left to this blogathon and then I will take a break, but not a long one. I am determined to make this blog something you can look forward to. So please leave a comment and tell me how I can provide that article, that inspiration, that tidbit of knowledge that will make your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment