Blessing in Creation!

Blessing in Creation!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Finally Friday!

Okay, let's be honest. How many of you woke up today with the thought, "I'm glad it's Friday"?

There is something about knowing it is Friday that causes a huge sigh of relief for most of us. Friday brings both endings and beginnings. The end of the work week, the last day of school, the beginning of the weekend.

Although I am trying hard to value each day and appreciate the wonderful moments that life brings to us on any day of the week, I can't help but feel that surge of energy and excitement that Friday is finally here. And with that excitement comes an array of ideas for how I will spend each weekend minute.

Adding to this energy is the fact that today is sunny! Yes, a wonderful clear and sunny day in the Northwest after a long winter of rain and a seemingly endless spring of dreary weekends! I can already smell the barbecue and hear the laughter of children running around chasing soccer balls and rescuing kites from trees.

And as much as I am glad it is Friday, I have to admit I am looking forward to Saturday too. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment