Blessing in Creation!

Blessing in Creation!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Countdown Day 6 FInding Your Audience

As a blogger (now that I've blogged for 26 days, I think I can call myself that), I have learned that the purpose of blogs varies. As a writer, I want to write with a purpose. I hope to use my writing and this blog to teach, help, inspire, motivate, challenge, and educate. I seek to learn and pass on what I have learned to others.

In seeking to do this, I need to know who I am writing for. If writing for myself, there will be a lot of gut spilling, processing thoughts, and plan making. If writing for my family, there will be pictures and stories of kids and family activities. If writing for parents or homeschoolers, resources, tips, and encouragement. If writing as an educator, I seek to help others master concepts and gain understanding. To reach others spiritually, I hope to impart some lesson learned from the Bible or impart some grace received on to others.

I realize that my desire to do do all of these things and to reach all of these audiences. Difficult to do in a single blog. Perhaps multiple blogs with more focused topics are required.

So far I have received feedback to blog about all of it. I don't yet have a large audience, but it appears I have a diverse one. Please help me know what you want to see and read and what would best be on a separate blog. I need you, my audience, to help me find my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment