Blessing in Creation!

Blessing in Creation!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Satisfying Sunday

Sunday is my favorite day of the week. It is family day. We go to church and are blessed to serve and be served by our church family. Today I was given the surprise privilege of teaching the Sunday School class and hearing the sweet, but energetic children tell me how much they know about our loving God and shower me with hugs. Hugs from a child are truly heart warming!

My Sunday had a little excitement too as I was able to watch my son play an indoor soccer game with his new team. They are a great bunch of skilled players and I think basketball's "Stockton to Malone's" has been replaced with soccer's "Jayden to Dylan"!

Tonight, we went to Dave Ramsay's Financial Peace University class and had a lively discussion on the woes of credit card debt! Then home to relax before our last week of school begins.

Once again, I am blessed. It was a truly satisfying Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment