Blessing in Creation!

Blessing in Creation!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Countdown Day 9 Lessons Learned about Blogging

Reason 9: Learning from Mistakes

One of the most beneficial things I have gained from participating is this blogathon is about blogging. I really had no idea what a blog was or what I was supposed to do with it when I started (which explains the lack of posts!). Now, after blogging daily, reading other blogs and gaining some insight from Michelle, I have a better idea of what I am doing and where I am headed. I also know all too well, that I am not there yet. Hope you will continue on the journey with me.

Here is a post on Blogging mistakes from Michelle:
http://michellerafter.com/2011/05/03/bad-beginnings-10-newbie-blogging-mistakes-how-to-fix-them/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, Glad you started a blog. I've had a blog for a year now. It can be fun, time consuming, challenging and rewarding. Come visit me, and let me know what you think. This week I'm posting baby shower ideas.
    Have fun blogging! See you Sunday!
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete